The Account Executive will bring insight and focus to each assignment, inspiring world-class creative thinking on how digital and print media can meet clients’ and consumers’ needs.
The right candidate will be curious, proactive, thoughtful and articulate.
- Gather and analyze marketplace context, competitive positioning and audience data to surface key insights
- Develop strategic communications recommendations and plans, such as brand architecture, campaign plans, content strategy / plans, etc.
- Provide a clear framework for creative technology opportunities through succinct, well-defined briefs and guide conceptual development to align with the strategy
- Together with creative, present agency concepts to clients; process client feedback through the filter of what is strategically sound and on-brief
- Engage with the client from kickoff through presentation of conceptual ideas to help ensure strategic alignment between the client and agency teams
- Support new business development to help clarify opportunities and define the agency’s approach to the work
2 to 5 years of previous agency experience in account planning, strategy or research required.
Malbon Creative is a full service boutique agency that serves small businesses and start-ups. Within this niche we strive to integrate creativity and technology to put our clients on the map.
This is a full-time position at our office in Virginia Beach, VA – a budding coastal city that blends the laid-back beach style with a richly evolving culture.
Company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.